Commitment. Diligence. Integrity.
Stephen F. Rossman, Esq.
Co-Founder & Partner
Over the past 40+ years, Stephen F. Rossman has been one of South Florida’s most prominent attorneys and legal lecturers. Firm co-founder and partner, Steve has compiled a long and enviable record of vindicating the rights of the injured, and helping them to find answers and enforce accountability. In the process, he has obtained numerous multimillion-dollar recoveries for a wide range of cases, including aviation, product liability, medical negligence, and construction accidents.
Steve’s accomplishments outside the courtroom, and the esteemed recognition of his peers, have been equally noteworthy. Former president of both the Florida Justice Association and the Miami-Dade Justice Association, Steve is a member of some of the legal profession’s pre-eminent invitation-only organizations, including the American College of Trial Lawyers, the American Board of Trial Advocates, and the International Society of Barristers. Steve has also served as member of the Judicial Nominating Commission for the Eleventh Judicial Circuit and as an adjunct professor at the University of Miami School of Law.
Knowing that giving back to the community extends beyond the law, Steve is an advocate for civic and philanthropic causes. In 2004, Steve became the first Miamian to serve on the national board of directors of Easter Seals, and in 2010 became the board’s chairman, a position he still holds today. Steve has also been involved with Ronald McDonald Children’s Charities of South Florida, the Miami Project to Cure Paralysis, and the New Life Family Center, among other causes.
A graduate of the University of Florida College of Law, Steve has been consistently named one of the area’s top lawyers by the South Florida Legal Guide. He has resided in Miami-Dade County for more than 50 years. He is also listed by both Best Lawyers and Super Lawyers.
Areas of Concentration:
- Wrongful Death
- Medical Negligence
- Defective Products
- Premises Liability
- Florida Bar, 1966
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Civil Trial Law
- Circuit Court Mediator
- University of Florida College of Law, Gainesville, Florida
- University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida
- American Board of Trial Advocates: Advocate
- American College of Trial Lawyers: Fellow, Florida State Committee: Member
- International Society of Barristers: Fellow
- Florida Justice Association: Former President & Crystal Eagle Award Winner
- American Association for Justice: Member, Former Member of the Board of Governors
- Florida Bar Young Lawyers Section: Former Member of the Board of Governors
- Miami-Dade Justice Association: Past President
- Florida Lawyers Action Group: Former Trustee
- Dade County Bar Young Lawyers Section: Past President
- Nominating Commission for Eleventh Judicial Court: Former Member