Commitment. Diligence. Integrity.
Collection of Information.
1. RBRS, P.A.’s website collects certain information about visitors, even when they are not logged in. RBRS, P.A. may record your IP address, the URLs of the websites and pages you visit (before, during and after your visit to RBRS, P.A. website), the times and dates of such visits, information about the computer hardware and software you use and other information that may be available. Also, RBRS, P.A. may place "cookies" on your computer to recognize you on return visits to enable RBRS, P.A.to enhance your browsing experience, as well as to collect additional information about you. You may adjust your browser settings or use other means to prevent cookies from being placed on your computer, but doing so may result in reduced functionality and a less personalized browsing experience.
2. RBRS, P.A. may ask you to provide certain additional information about yourself, including your name, contact information, the organization you come from, and certain other information that RBRS, P.A. may use to identify you. If you choose not to provide such information, you may not be permitted to access certain Firm website features, content, and services.
Use of Information.
1. RBRS, P.A. uses the information that it collects about you to improve your browsing experience by personalizing RBRS, P.A.’s websites to your interest, and also to help RBRS, P.A. select content and services that you may find interesting and useful. Information about the content you visit and services you use may be used alone or in conjunction with information collected from other users to help RBRS, P.A. tailor the RBRS, P.A. website and its other products and services to better suit the needs and interests of you and other users.
2. Information that you provide may also be used as part of RBRS, P.A.’s effort to keep you informed about events, and services that may be of interest to you. In some cases, RBRS, P.A. may contact you with information from carefully selected third parties, but RBRS, P.A. will not provide information to third parties for such purposes. In other cases, your information might be shared with a third party pursuant to a process that contemplates such sharing but which you knowingly initiate.
3. RBRS, P.A. reserves the right to disclose any information that it obtains through the RBRS, P.A. website to appropriate governmental or regulatory authorities, if required by law or any governmental agency.
Transfers of Information.
Information Sent by Way of the Website is Not Secure
Any information sent to RBRS, P.A. via Internet, email, or through the website is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis. Any information you send RBRS, P.A. over the Internet, either through the Firm's website or via email is done at your own risk.
Sending Information Does Not Form an Attorney - Client Relationship
Transmission of information from this website does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and the firm, nor is it intended to do so. The transmission of the website, in part or in whole, and/or any communication with us via Internet or email through this site does not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship between us and any recipients.
Mar 3, 2017
A Miami-Dade County jury recently awarded $1,861,000 following the trial of a wrongful death electrocution case handled by Alex Reboso and Alexandra Reboso of RBR&S.
Feb 14, 2017
RBR&S attorneys, Alex Reboso and Alexandra Reboso, recently obtained a $220,000 jury verdict in Palm Beach County on behalf of their client, who was a victim of a motor vehicle accident.
Oct 25, 2016