Alexandra Reboso, Esq. is an associate at Rossman, Baumberger, Reboso & Spier, P.A. Alexandra joined the law firm in 2013 and has since focused her practice on all areas of civil litigation, including but not limited to personal injury, wrongful death, medical malpractice, product liability, and premises liability.
Alexandra earned her degree of Juris Doctor, cum laude, from the University of Miami School of Law. During her law studies, Alexandra was awarded the Dean’s Certificate of Achievement two consecutive semesters for her outstanding legal research and writing skills. Alexandra received a Bachelor of Arts in political science and a minor in psychology, magna cum laude, from The Honors College at Florida International University.
Alexandra is admitted to practice in Florida and before the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
Areas of Concentration
- Florida Bar, 2013
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2013
- Florida International University’s The Honors College, B.A., magna cum laude, 2009
- Cuban American Bar Association: Member
- Dade County Bar Association: Member