Andrew Rodriguez is an attorney at Rossman, Baumberger, Reboso & Spier, P.A. Andrew focuses his practice on all areas of civil litigation. Andrew began his career as a defense attorney representing large hospital systems and physicians in catastrophic medical malpractice cases. That experience gave him a unique perspective as he advocates for victims of medical malpractice, wrongful death, catastrophic personal injury, and product liability matters.
Andrew was born and raised in Miami and lives in the Kendall area with his wife and son.
Areas of Concentration
- Florida Bar
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- University of Florida, Levin College of Law, J.D.
- Florida International University, B.A.
- Cuban American Bar Association: Member
- Dade County Bar Association: Member
- Florida Justice Association: Member