Evan S. Abel joined Rossman, Baumberger, Reboso & Spier, P.A. in 2019 after spending several years as a defense attorney. During this time, he represented individuals and companies in cases involving catastrophic injury and wrongful death as a result of automobile negligence, premises liability, product liability, and medical malpractice, gaining significant trial experience along the way. Evan’s prior defense practice has afforded him invaluable insight into how large businesses and insurance companies approach cases and attempt to devalue them.
During law school, Evan was a recurring member of the dean’s list and received a book award for the highest grade in his legal research and writing course. He was also an active member of the moot court team, winning best brief honors for his submission in the Susan J. Ferrell Intercultural Human Rights Moot Court Competition at St. Thomas University School of Law.
Areas of Concentration
- Florida Bar
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Florida International University, College of Law, J.D.
- University of Central Florida, B.A.
- Academy of Railway Labor Attorneys
- Florida Justice Association
- Miami Dade Trial Lawyers Association